SQUARELINE Ceiling Tiles
Quantity: 20 Tiles per Box
Tile size: 24″ x 24″
Suited for either 15/16″ or 9/16″ (24 or 14 mm) grid
SQUARELINE expanded metal ceiling tiles produce a chic, high-tech, modish interior look at an affordable cost. The tiles are manufactured using up to 55 percent recycled metal and easily fit within standard suspended grid systems.
COLORS: Colors do not necessarily reflect the actual color of the product. SHIPPING TIME: Natural Finishes typically ship same day to 10 days, Standard Painted finishes typically 10 to 15 days and Premium Colors 15+ days.SHIPPING RESTRICTION: Due to Proposition 65 and local building codes and regulations, polyurethane foam cannot ship into the state of California.
SQUARELINE Metal Ceiling Tiles offer a stunning, modern high-tech look in any setting, such as retail spaces, museums, music venues, restaurants and sports stadiums.
- Panel size: 2′ x 2′ (610 x 610 mm)
- Flat lay-in panels standard
- Suited for either 15/16” or 9/16” (24 or 14 mm) grid work
- Highest-quality galvanized, powder-coated finish directional expanded metal mesh panels
- Up to 55 percent recycled metal content
- 70 percent open area, diamond mesh standard
- Optional WHITELINE® acoustic backer panels have a WILLTEC core and are available in standard white and black fleece finishes
- Modern interiors and retail spaces
- Lobbies, lecture halls and education facilities
- Art centers, museums and showrooms
- Night clubs and music venues
- Restaurants, theaters and cinemas
- Convention centers and sports stadiums
General Installation Notes:
- Handle with clean, white, cotton gloves
- Expanded metal is directional; install panels oriented in the same direction
- Depending upon actual metal gauge thickness, cut-to-fit panels can be made using sharp aviator snips, reciprocating sawzall, orbital jig saw or oscillating multitool fitted with metal-cutting blades
- Optional WHITELINE acoustic backer panels are simply intended to be placed atop SQUARELINE panels on-site
- Please consult Sonex-Online with any questions prior to your specific project application
Available in Chrome or Black metal.