SHIPPING TIME: Natural Finishes typically ship same day to 10 days, Standard Painted finishes typically 10 to 15 days and Premium Colors 15+ days.SHIPPING RESTRICTION: Due to Proposition 65 and local building codes and regulations, polyurethane foam cannot ship into the state of California.
SONEX HARMONI Ceiling Tiles
$472.00 – $566.00
NRC Range: 0.90
Tile size: 24″ x 24″
HARMONI suspended acoustic ceiling panels are the natural choice when you’re looking to create a unique, contemporary interior space with excellent sound absorption at an economical price.
The panels are made from lightweight, non-fibrous, open-cell expanded melamine WILLTEC® foam and have a 1/2” (13 mm) tegular edge. Smooth-surface HARMONI Vista panels and the lightly sculpted surface pattern of HARMONI Tartan panels are produced to suit typical 15/16” (24 mm) grid system. HARMONI Ceiling Tiles are readily available in a variety of standard water-based acoustic coating color finishes.
- Panels: ½” (12.7 mm) square tegular edge 2’ x 2’ (610 x 610 mm) and 2’ x 4’ (610 x 1219 mm) panel sizes to suit typical 15/16” (24 mm) grid systems
- Thickness: 2” (50 mm)
- Custom options available
- Hospital and doctor offices
- Modern office and retail spaces
- Lecture halls and classrooms
- Restaurants and cafeterias
- Recording studios and music venues
- made from lightweight, opencell, non-fibrous WILLTEC® expanded melamine foam, which provides excellent acoustical control. HARMONI Ceiling Tiles feature specially formulated water-based acoustic coating color options that increase surface durability and are easy to clean.
- Standard water-based acoustic coating color options in arctic white, ivory, beige, light blue, light, medium or dark grey, black and other premium or custom options are available
- Use clean, white gloves to prevent soiling tiles
- Non-fibrous WILLTEC foam panels are easily cut to fit on-site
- Typical L-angle and ½” (13 mm) step moldings suggested for use along perimeter walls
- Edge paint available, if necessary
CONTOUR®, HARMONI, WHITELINE® Ceiling Tiles Installation Instructions:
- Fits any 15/16″ grid systems.
- Ceiling tiles simply drop into place.
- Press tiles from above to snap into grid; do not pull from face (CONTOUR and HARMONI).
- Wear clean cotton/canvas gloves to handle tiles for installation.
- When retrofitting a current installation of 24″ x 48″ lay-in panels, you will need to install “cross-tees” to accommodate your 24″ x 24″ pinta Ceiling Tiles.
- Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
- For HARMONI installations, maintain uniform temperature of minimum 60°F and minimum humidity of 40% prior to, during and after installation.
General Installation Notes:
- When cutting CONTOUR, HARMONI or WHITELINE tiles, best results are achieved when cutting is done from the back side.
- Be sure to lay tiles on a clean surface before cutting.
- For best results use a sharp razor or fixed-blade knife and metal straightedge. Cutting with a dulled blade can
produce a rough, unsightly edge. The knife blade should be long and sharp enough to cut evenly through the entire thickness with a single measured stroke.
- An electric carving knife is the perfect tool for cutting and trimming CONTOUR, HARMONI and WHITELINE
- When making free-hand cuts to fit the tiles around an obstruction, it is usually better to undersize the cut,
then test fit and trim off more of the tile as needed for an accurate fit.
- Store all cartons right side up and flat in a clean, dry area, enclosed and protected from the elements such as rain, snow, and excessive heat or cold.
- Do not sit on or stack any materials on top that could crush protective shipping cartons as this may cause damage to the product.
- Do not open shipping carton or remove ceiling tiles until ready to install.
General tolerances & dimensions stability
– Up to 2” – tolerances of +/- 2 MM = +/- 0.08”
– Above 2” – tolerances of +/- 3 MM = +/-1/8”
Length & width:
– Up to 24” tolerance of +/- 3 MM = 1/8”
– Up to 96” tolerance of +/- 6 MM = 1/4”
Sonex convolution (sonex one / valueline / classic / mini / junior):
– Pattern alignment to edge: +/-1”
Due to the nature of willtec material, temperature and humidity may cause dimensional changes of up to 4% by volume.
*Color is impregnated in the foam and has a water-based acoustic coating on top.
A minimum order of five boxes is required for premium colors.