SHIPPING TIME: Natural Finishes typically ship same day to 10 days, Standard Painted finishes typically 10 to 15 days and Premium Colors 15+ days.SHIPPING RESTRICTION: Due to Proposition 65 and local building codes and regulations, polyurethane foam cannot ship into the state of California.
$584.00 – $1,386.00
NRC Range: 0.75
Sheet size: 24″ x 24″, 24″ x 48″ and 48″ x 48″
SONEX WHITELINE offers extraordinary acoustic value for everyday interior environments,such as classrooms, open-plan offices and retail spaces.
Economically priced, these tiles are ideal for projects where the primary concerns are overall budget and lasting, quality products. SONEX WHITELINE features superior sound-absorptive, open-cell, non-fibrous WILLTEC® foam cores laminated with smooth, white fleece on one side and black fleece on the opposing surface. Custom panel sizes, thicknesses, colors and printing are available.
- Offered in a variety of standard sizes: 2’ x 2’, 4’, 6’ and 8’;
(610 x 610, 1219, 1829 and 2438 mm) 4’ x 4’ and 4’ x 8’ (1219 x
1219 and 1219 x 2438 mm) and custom
- Typical panel thickness: 9/16” (14 mm); WILLTEC panel cores can be produced thicker to increase sound absorption according to specific project NRC requirements
- Lightweight, open-cell, non-fibrous WILLTEC® expanded melamine foam core panels laminated with smooth white or black translucent fleece on opposing sides
- Panels can be exposed to view on one side or the other, or mixed for a checkerboard pattern
- High light reflectance value of 0.89, white fleece side
- WHITELINE® square-edge, suspended, lay-in grid ceiling panels are simple, quick and easy to install in any standard 9/16” or 15/16” (14 mm or 24 mm) exposed grid
- Easy to handle with soft white cotton gloves and to produce any cut-to-fit panel sizes on-site
- Non-fibrous WILLTEC expanded melamine foam core panels produce little to no dust during installation compared to mineral fiber-, rock wool- and fiberglass-based products
General Installation Notes:
- When cutting CONTOUR, HARMONI or WHITELINE tiles, best results are achieved when cutting is done from the back side.
- Be sure to lay tiles on a clean surface before cutting.
- For best results use a sharp razor or fixed-blade knife and metal straightedge. Cutting with a dulled blade can
produce a rough, unsightly edge. The knife blade should be long and sharp enough to cut evenly through the entire thickness with a single measured stroke.
- An electric carving knife is the perfect tool for cutting and trimming CONTOUR, HARMONI and WHITELINE
- When making free-hand cuts to fit the tiles around an obstruction, it is usually better to undersize the cut,
then test fit and trim off more of the tile as needed for an accurate fit.
- Store all cartons right side up and flat in a clean, dry area, enclosed and protected from the elements such as rain, snow, and excessive heat or cold.
- Do not sit on or stack any materials on top that could crush protective shipping cartons as this may cause damage to the product.
- Do not open shipping carton or remove ceiling tiles until ready to install.
General tolerances & dimensions stability
– Up to 2” – tolerances of +/- 2 MM = +/- 0.08”
– Above 2” – tolerances of +/- 3 MM = +/-1/8”
Length & width:
– Up to 24” tolerance of +/- 3 MM = 1/8”
– Up to 96” tolerance of +/- 6 MM = 1/4”
Sonex convolution (sonex one / valueline / classic / mini / junior):
– Pattern alignment to edge: +/-1”
Due to the nature of willtec material, temperature and humidity may cause dimensional changes of up to 4% by volume.
Available only in Natural White.