$14.00 – $106.00
The Corkscrew hanger is hardware for use when installing acoustical melamine foam clouds and baffles for ceiling-mounted cable installation.
Whisperwave Ceiling Cloud
Each box of 4 clouds requires 16 corkscrew hangers
Whisperwave Ribbon Sound Baffle
Each box of 8 baffles requires 8 corkscrew hangers
Whisperwave Sound Baffle
Each Box of 4 baffles requires 8 corkscrew hangers
Sonex Valueline Hanging Baffle
Each box of 6 baffles requires 12 corkscrew hangers
Sonex Rondo Sound Baffle
Each box of 16 baffles requires 16-32 corkscrew hangers
16 for vertical mounting
32 for horizontal mounting
• Corkscrew hangers are installed in the field for ceiling-mounted cable installation of foam baffles and clouds (cable and cable mounts provided by installer).
• Center corkscrew hangers over marked mounting location.
• While holding it vertically, press down and lightly turn the hanger.
• Allow the pressure to pierce the foam. Do no poke the hanger into the foam.
• Turn corkscrew clockwise until it the top coil is touching the edge of the baffle.
Note: Turn they eye loop so it is parallel to the top of the baffle and the opening of the eye loops face in the same direction.
• Avoid hanging baffles or clouds more than 10 feet below the ceiling. Long tethering will cause them to sway in air currents.
• Installation is best done at the end of the construction project.
• Use clean gloves to prevent soiling material.
• Melamine foam is fragile, please handle with care.
• Do not install material of unacceptable quality.