SHIPPING TIME: Natural Finishes typically ship same day to 10 days, Standard Painted finishes typically 10 to 15 days and Premium Colors 15+ days.SHIPPING RESTRICTION: Due to local building codes and regulations, polyuretahne foam cannot ship into the state of California.
$7.50 – $175.00
The Sonex® Acoustic Panel Adhesive has been specially formulated for use with our Sonex® acoustic foam panels.
One 10.5-ounce tube installs approximately 16-24 square feet of Sonex® acoustic foam wall panels and fits into a standard caulking gun.
This non-toxic, water-based adhesive makes installation hassle-free and provides a strong, permanent bond when adhering Sonex® melamine materials to walls or ceilings. Compatible with Sonex® Panels in both polyurethane and melamine foams. Sonex® Acoustic Panel Adhesive provides easy clean-up with water.
• Nontoxic, water-based adhesive
• ATSM E 84 Class A, CAN ULCS-102 fire rated
• Easy cleanup with soap and water
• Compatible with both polyurethane and WILLTEC foams
• Each 10.3-ounce (304.61 ml) tube installs between 16 and 24 square feet (1.49 and 2.23 square meters) panel
• Tube fits standard caulking guns
General Installation Notes
• Handle with care. Do not pick up or handle panels by the corners.
• Store panel boxes flat in clean, dry areas protected from the elements and from excessive heat, cold and humidity.
• Do not set or stack anything on top of cartons.
• Work panels with clean hands, tools, ladders, etc. on clean work surfaces. Wear clean, soft, white, cotton gloves to handle panel installation.
• Supersharp, stainless steel, smooth, long-blade insulation knives are ideal for making straight cuts, slicing through thick WILLTEC and SONEX panels. Shorter-length utility and extendable snap-off blade knives are best suited for making smaller detail cuts.
• For best results, cut panels through exposed-to-view panel faces.
Installation with acouSTIC
• Make certain that substrate surfaces to which panels will be applied are smooth, clean and level; free of dust, dirt and other residues or contaminants that could inhibit a strong bond to develop.
• Cut adhesive tube tips to produce a bead flow of ¼ inch (6.4 mm) diameter.
• Run a continuous bead of adhesive around the panel’s perimeter, approximately 1.5 inch (38 mm) from edges; then apply intermittent beads from opposite corners through the center of the panel creating an X.
• Press panels firmly into place and smooth evenly across them to ensure a strong, lasting bond; adhesive tack should be immediate.