SHIPPING TIME: Natural Finishes typically ship same day to 10 days, Standard Painted finishes typically 10 to 15 days and Premium Colors 15+ days.SHIPPING RESTRICTION: Due to Proposition 65 and local building codes and regulations, polyurethane foam cannot ship into the state of California.
SONEX BALANCE PLUS Ceiling Clouds
$310.00 – $559.00
BALANCE PLUS Ceiling Clouds provide acoustical control while maintaining the appearance of an open ceiling. Completely preassembled, BALANCE PLUS Ceiling Clouds are easy to suspend from any ceiling or roof deck and are ideal for open office environments and loft spaces and have excellent absorption properties with 17.7 sabins/panel.
The BALANCE PLUS Ceiling Cloud consists of an acoustic panel with 24mm thickness and an additional 3/4” thick willtec absorber as a backer as well as an aluminum frame with 2 pre-mounted assembly profiles on the back. Frame is available anodized or white with exposed or concealed flange around perimeter.
BALANCE PLUS Ceiling Clouds are composed of a 15/16″ (24 mm) thick WHITELINE® Panel with a lightweight aluminum frame. WHITELINE Panels feature fleece laminated to Class 1 fire-resistant willtec® foam. Offered in natural aluminum and white, BALANCE frames are available in non-exposed or exposed 3/8″ (10 mm) wide flange around the perimeter.
- Custom sizes up to 48″ x 120″ (1219 x 3048 mm)
- 15/16″ (24 mm) with 3/4″ (19 mm) backer
- Frame – 3/8″ (10 mm) flange (non-exposed or exposed)
- Open offices, Reception areas, Lobbies, Conference rooms
- Libraries, Loft spaces, Museums
- Retail stores
- Worship centers
- Nearly any interior space that requires a clean look and acoustical control
- Composed of a 15/16″ (24 mm) thick WHITELINE® Panel with a lightweight aluminum frame. WHITELINE Panels feature fleece laminated to Class 1 fire resistant willtec® foam.
- Offered in natural aluminum and white, BALANCE frames are available in nonexposed or exposed 3/8″ (10 mm) wide flange around the perimeter.
- Arrives completely assembled
- Easy suspension from ceiling or roof deck Z-support profiles and cable
- For typical hanger wire suspension applications, metal cutting screw eyes are recommended to fasten through aluminum strong-back top flanges. Predrilling is recommended to help prevent damaging the panel.
- The product arrives completely assembled at the job site ready for suspension.
- Atop the back of each BALANCE Ceiling Cloud’s width there are two aluminum strong-back channels.
- To find the approximate distance to set-screw eyes inward away from the sides, multiply the width of the cloud by 0.20.
- BALANCE Ceiling Clouds are available with z-profile brackets for close-up, tight-to-ceiling installations.
- Two standard z-profile options are available to accommodate 24″- and 48″-wide BALANCE Ceiling Clouds. The profiles mount directly to ceiling substrates and catch into the strong-back channels using a lift and shift motion in one direction.
- Fastener accessories are not provided.
- BALANCE can also be used as a wall panel. The product arrives completely assembled at the jobsite, ready for installation.
- Accessory items for BALANCE wall panel applications typically include strong-back u-clips, which simply fit across strong-backs and are fastened in-place on site as required. Predrilling is recommended to prevent damaging the panel.
- Rectangular shapes typically require two u-clips, which fit over and get fastened to the strong-backs for horizontal wall-mount applications.
General tolerances & dimensions stability
– Up to 2” – tolerances of +/- 2 MM = +/- 0.08”
– Above 2” – tolerances of +/- 3 MM = +/-1/8”
Length & width:
– Up to 24” tolerance of +/- 3 MM = 1/8”
– Up to 96” tolerance of +/- 6 MM = 1/4”
Sonex convolution (sonex one / valueline / classic / mini / junior):
– Pattern alignment to edge: +/-1”
Due to the nature of willtec material, temperature and humidity may cause dimensional changes of up to 4% by volume.
Ceiling Clouds Available only in NATURAL WHITE.